Organic and ethical T-Shirt DOUALA

€25.00
99 pour 100

Round neck & short sleeves tee-shirt.
Medium fit. Jersey 180 g/m².
V
isual screenprinted.

100% organic and fair trade cotton certified.

« What we all have in common is that we are the 99% who no longer tolerate the greed and corruption of the remaining 1%. »
Occupy Wall Street.

Size
Colour
  • Citadel blue
  • Black heather cranberry

You might also like

iqitcookielaw - module, put here your own cookie law text